NZCDS CUSTOMER INFORMATION: COVID 19 Level 3 response
Due to the government announcement to move into Level 3 on the 14th February 2021, we will be moving into contactless service on 15th February 2021 from 7am.
It is still very important we follow the very strict guidelines set by the COVID-19 team. We will be following the “NON- contact” rule, whilst we support our customers it is imperative, we keep our customers and employees safe.
Please find below information:
• All NZCDS stores will operate under normal trading hours.
• Contactless service to apply to all orders.
• Email, call or text orders through to your local store for collection.
• All NZCDS stores will have restricted barriers implemented, due to NON contact rule.
• All NZCDS staff will pick and pack your orders, please stay in vehicles.
• Customer details to be added to all invoices for contact tracing purposes. E.g. Business name, employee full name, contact phone number.
• NO entry will available in stores, unless a payment is being made on non-trade accounts. If cash/EFTPOS is being used for payments, please be advised we will only allow one person to enter at a time.
If you have any questions regarding the information, please contact your local Store manager.